Veterinarian Nashville, TN
Nippers Corner Pet Medical Center
Just like you bring your children to the doctor for checkups and when they feel sick, it’s important to give your pets the same care. Pets need regular checkups to make sure they stay happy and healthy, as well as ongoing services such as pet grooming and dental care. Sometimes they also need specialty services like microchipping or parasite control. And there are times when you need a cat hospital or dog hospital for emergency care.
At Nippers Corner Pet Medical Center, our Nashville veterinarians and staff provide a variety of services to you and your pets. Our office can handle a range of services from boarding and grooming to emergency and critical care, so we can take care of any of your pet’s needs. Make an appointment for a checkup or specific services by calling our office at (615) 833-7387.
Doesn’t your pet deserve a spa treatment? Let our top-of-the-line groomers take care of your pet, removing grime, dirt, and any persistent smells. Your pet will look & feel better than ever! Learn more.
From vaccinations, exams, laser therapy, to nutrition we want to help you make the best medical decisions for your loved one. To look at some of the services we offer, scroll to the top and hover over our services menu.
Full Boarding/Daycare Facility
Oral health is important for your pet. Not only do we provide regular dental check ups for your pet, but we also a whole list of dental services including specialty dentistry. We also carry a full stock of dental hygeine products for your special one, including toothpaste, mouth wash, toothbrushes and more. Learn more.
Special Coupons For You
We want to extend an invitation to our practice that you won’t find anywhere else. Feel free to print these coupons out and call today to schedule an appointment!
Nippers Corner Pet Medical Center is located right on Edmondson Pike. Our unique location allows us to conveniently serve both Nashville and Brentwood customers all in one place. So, whether you live in Brentwood or Nashville, you can come to Nippers Corner Pet Medical Center for all of your pet’s needs.
Map to Us
Meet Dr. Torchia
When you come into our clinic, your pets will be taken care of by our outstanding veterinarian, Dr. Judy Torchia, owner of Nippers Corner Pet Medical Center. Dr. Torchia has loved animals and dreamed of becoming a vet ever since her childhood. She even started to work for a clinic at the young age of 11. She followed through with her dream by graduating from the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine. After that, she owned her own practice in Florida before sharing her skills and knowledge and services with the Nashville community. Forrest the Golden Retriever is sibling to Dr. Torchia’s daughter, Clare, so she knows firsthand how special the bond is with between you and your pet. Dr. Torchia and her staff will treat your pet as if it were their own.
Services We Offer
We know you care about your pets as if they were your own children – they’re adopted children! So our Nashville and Brentwood vet clinic gives them the extra attention and care that members of your family deserve. Our animal hospital offers a wide range of services to help your pets be as healthy as possible.
These are the services we offer at Nippers Corner Pet Medical Center:
- Pet grooming to keep your pet looking and feeling great as well as maintaining your pets health
- Pet boarding for times when you go on a trip or can’t have your pet at home
- Pet daycare when you can’t leave your pet at home
- Wellness exams to make sure your pet is healthy and to check for problems
- Dental care to keep your pet’s mouth healthy and clean
- Microchipping so you can keep track of your pet
- Pain management to ease your pet’s suffering
- Nutritional counseling when your pet is overweight or needs a specialty diet
- Parasite prevention and control to keep your pet free of parasites
- Puppy and kitten care for when you have a new member of your family
- Senior care for when your pet has special needs from the aging process
- Hospice services and euthanasia services when this difficult time comes
- Vaccinations to keep your pet healthy and the community safer
- Specialty treatment, such as light therapy/laser light therapy
- X-Rays and ultrasounds to check for problems
- Surgery Spay/Neuters or to solve a problem and bring your pet back to a better state of health
- Emergency and critical care for times when an unexpected problem arises (offered during regular office hours)
- Pet pharmacy so you can get the medicine your pet needs in the same place as the appointment
We work with both cats and dogs, plus we can care for additional types of pets. Through regular appointments and emergency visits, you can keep your pet healthy and help your own peace of mind.
What to Expect From Our Pet Hospital
Our pet clinic offers a friendly and personal experience to you and your pets. You’ll know your pet is well taken care of when you experience the pet-loving staff in our animal clinic. The caring and friendliness to you and your pets carries through from each vet to our veterinarian assistants and groomer. You can look at our staff page to see pictures of all of our staff members with their furry friends.
Our Brentwood area clinic uses state-of-the-art technology and specialized techniques to ensure that your pet children get the care they need. Our vets and staff have a wealth of knowledge and an understanding of advanced techniques for your pet’s care. Our services include advanced diagnostics, as well as difficult surgical procedures. We offer a wide variety of services so you can take care of all of your pet’s needs in one place.
Make Appointments for Your Pet Family
Our animal hospital is here when your pets need their regular checkups and grooming appointments, and during the times when something unexpected happens and they need urgent care.
To set up an appointment for general checkups or specific services our clinic offers, call our office at (615) 833-7387.